Balancing short-term and long-term results.
ICS understands that in this highly competitive industry we need to be committed to every element of the process. This includes making client satisfaction a top priority. While it is a requirement, it is also what defines ICS as a leader in the industry.
We have developed a multi-faceted approach to ensure our clients stay at the heart of everything we do, and that we deliver measurable, bottom-line results.
Client Satisfaction Steps
1. Strategic Planning - Determine the goals, objectives, and strategies for escalation at the beginning of a project and periodically throughout the life of the project.
2. Service Attitude Process – Committed to reducing our client’s total costs, we use a three-step process. This includes a customer-centric organizational structure, a metric-driven approach to measuring satisfaction, and an incentive plan that is based on client evaluations, which create a framework for building long-term strategic partnerships.
3. Team Leader & The Team – Program Managers will manage and guide the overall program, ensuring that the key requirements of client satisfaction are implemented. Their team will include the engineering, manufacturing, quality, materials management, and finance departments to ensure all client expectations are being met and all areas of the project have a hands-on team member managing it.
4. Weekly Status Updates – Short-term accountability is what makes long-term goals realistic. We ensure consistency with project management by offering weekly meetings to review open order reports on existing product status. Additionally, we offer monthly and quarterly business reviews in areas such as On Time Delivery (OTD), Defects Per Million (DPM) or Quality Rating, forecast consumption, and customer service ratings.
5. Ongoing Strategic and ROI Process – ICS paves the way for the team to stay focused on the OEM and ODM core competencies while bringing the MAV (Material Value Analysis) and continuous improvement projects to the table. We facilitate this through Monthly Business Reviews and Quarterly Business Reviews where we bring the roadmap to improve the product and reduce the cost.